Saturday 5 October 2013

Papirdesign October challenge 'Charmtroll' ...And some bragging :-)

Hi there,.... have you checked out the Papirdesign blog lately. At the beginning of each new month we present you with our monthly challenge. This month the challenge is to use chevrons on your page. The new collection include a few great looking chevron papers!

 I decided to scrap these cute photos of my young nephew. I think it's ok to use a few flowers on my page when the boys are as little as this one ;-)
 
 For  my chevrons I used a paterned paper that has diagonal stripes. To make the chevrons I cut the paper into four squares and then divided the smaller squares diagonally. By turning the papers I was left with chevrons in these great colours. Such an easy trick!!
I'll remember to take a picture next time!
 
The flowers and the yellow chipboard title are by Papirdesign.
The 'naked' chevrons/arrows were cut from a chipboard-backing I had saved and I just
love the texture they add.

The title 'Charmtroll' means something like 'Charmer' and the stickers are made by Papirdesign.
These are so great because they have all the special letters that we have in our Nordic languages that we miss using the imported alphabets. They come in a wide variety of colours as well!

Ok, so I hope you enjoyed my more masculine page and that you will consider taking part in our October challenge at Papirdesign.

You can see the beautiful projects created by my DT friends HERE.
Finally I would like to share the good news that my recent page was well received at
Life. Paper. Scrapbook.



Hugs!!

8 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous! Perfect use of chevrons....they go so well in this design! <3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bente! This layout is wonderful! Love this chevrons! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is fantastic! great photos and love the flow of the chevrons.. and well done on your win too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on winning. I love that layout. I still believe that your are the queen of flower clusters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the layout is stunning! I like the flowers for this little boy too :) and congrats on winning!!! so well deserved

    ReplyDelete
  7. This page is just gorgeous Bente!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...