Saturday 14 April 2012

Color Combos #226, and some good news...

Hi and welcome to have a look at the new challenge over at CCG.
This week is cards week, or actually you can create a tag or an off page project too, if you prefer.
 I am sure you agree the colours are yummy for a spring card.




Take a look at the bright and lovely inspiration board and it will tell you all about this challenge.

I'd like to share with you the card I made for this one:





 The patterned paper in the yellow/green colour is from a ledger pad by Prima and the sentiment is from The Scrapcake.



Not much more to say about this card. It is pretty straight forward... :-)

Now to my good news!

Some days ago I sent in my application to be part of the My Scrapbook Nook DT.
I had been thinking about it, but I am no good at getting applications or submissions sent and this being late in the evening on the due date, it did not look hopeful :-)

 What made me do it was something I read . I think it was on the message board.
. Someone said "You never know what Leah is looking for...."
So I decided to give it a go. Maybe she is looking for me... :-D

Yesterday I found out I was on the shortlist....Which still is rather too long for my liking...LOL!
There are a lot of talented ladies with lovely styles who are very qualified for the team, so I am not taking anything for granted. If you know me you will know I am rather the opposite ...LOL!

Anyway it is cool to have made it this far and I will keep my fingers crossed and see what happens!

I am off to pick up my girls from the bus. They went to the cinema and left me in the house to scrap!
I hope your week end is a good one and that maybe you get to do some scrapping too.
Hugs!





16 comments:

  1. Lekkert kort i nydelige farger.
    klem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Søtt kort!

    Krysser fingrene for deg! Du er knallflink håper du får dt plassen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeee the flowers!! And congrats on making it to their short list!!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, beautiful flowers, Bente!! Well done!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Bente! And you know I think you will rock the Nook! Good luck xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bente! As soon as I saw your avatar over in the Nook dt finalist thread I knew I had just seen your face on the Creative Scrapper blog also :) Congrats on both achievements. I wish you all the best on the dt call.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bente, sweet card love the way you pictured it in front of the Tete-a-Tete's, have that same pot in the garden LOL! Good luck on getting to the shortlist, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so sweet! Perfect use of the colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crossing my fingers for you too!!!!!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo Hoo Congrats Bente! I didn't apply there as I am looking for something more flowery & waiting to hear news on one but I never get my hopes up!! What a beautiful card and perfect application of the palette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, your work is beautiful and well deserving to be on the short list over at the Nook! So glad to meet you and am hoping you will be on the final list! I heard about the Nook from Deanne and just glad to have found a very friendly, open place!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Bente! Your card is gorgeous, and so are your daffodils!

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATS!!! and the card is fantastic, love those colors you've used

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vilket vacket kort!! Och dessa blommor är ju helt underbara!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is SO VERY beautiful. Congratulations on being on the shortlist, I will keep my fingers crossed that you are exactly what she is looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh the colours really are fabulous! very very pretty card! and hey, congrats! being on a shortlist is a zillion times better than being on no list at all! fingers crossed! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...