Monday 27 February 2012

"Your Smile Brightens my Day" Les papiers de Pandore, -"Cherry Chérie"

This is my first layout using the more clean/simple line of the two new releases from Las Papiers de Pandore. It is called "Cherry Chérie" and is very versatile. It is a perfect line to scrap the hopefully many beautiful spring/easter pictures we will have soon.

This collection has crisp clean lines and dots combined with script, clouds,bricks and lovely flowers to fussy cut. So yummy!


I used my trusted sewing machine and different border punches for this. I did not forget the fanfold flowers either,...lol! 


I cut out the small aqua coloured letters from the elements sheet in the collection and that's where I got the ticket strip,too.




I fussy cut the springlike flowers and added a button with some twine to the centers.



That's all I have prepared for you today in this pre-scheduled post. 
I hope you can read it all ok! 

Thank you so much for taking the time to come and check out my ramblings! 
I'll be back soon!

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable Bente! and what glorious bright crisp colours! Har du ledigt för sportlov eller knegar du på som vanligt? Jag jobbar hemifrån denna vecka eftersom tjifen är bortrest. Njuter! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is beautiful Bente...and your daughter's smile is enough to brighten my day too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and happy layout my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout Bente, love the little buttons with the twine, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have used these papers very well!! Love your stitching- I too love my sewing machine :). Your daughter is beautiful! Thanks as always for your lovely work~

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is simply stunning your DD and you've done the cutest page to go with her, gorgeous page Bente.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I just love this! The design, colors and mix looks awesome together...fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Så fine farger og kule embellishments. Og så søt ei jente. DE flettene!
    Håper alt vel med deg Bente!

    Klem

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought I had left a comment before on this page, the photo is amazing, she's so cute ! And her hair.... Another beautiful page !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see why that beautiful smile brightens your day!!! And what a beautiful page! I just love your design!!! Very inspiring page!

    ReplyDelete
  11. another amazing page with a fantastic design! and your girl has such a gorgeus smile!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...