Tuesday 7 February 2012

TWO new collections from Les Papiers de Pandore. Terribly beautiful!!!

And I mean really, really, terribly beautiful!

Instead of doing one collection per release like she has done in the past, 
Julie Blanc of "Les Papiers de Pandore" has done a whale of a job and produced no less than TWO absolutely stunning collections.

(And I am lucky enough to have been creating with them already!!!)

Today I will give you a peak at the two collections.


The first one is called "Cherry Chérie" (isn't that darling...?)






 Don't you just love the freshness of this? I think it is a collection that works very well for boys but can be equally lovely for creating pages about girls. Look at that paper with the cute clouds , or the lovely soft flowers,...or the brick wall.....or..or....

 These are the stamps that come with the collection.
You can buy them on one larger sheet instead of several small ones.
I can see many great uses for these. 
Happy I already have them in my stash,...lol!




And all this goodness is only half of it....


The second collection is called "Le Parfum des Camélias".

Just say the name out loud,...it is so so romantic and a perfect name for this feminine shabby chic collection with revishing overtones of pink, purple, lilac and green.
I just love that one,too!!.....I think you can tell lol :-)


There are plenty of cute designs like butterflies and flowers to be fussy cut and used on your projects.
And both collections have a large sheet of cut-outs to match.

I particularily love the butterfly stamp in two sizes and the nifty set to make your own banner.


This is such a sweet layout with Julie's little girl.
If you love these collections it might interest  you to know that there is a candy on the blog. 
If you post about the releases on your own blog and check back at the Pandore blog with a comment on each post there, you may be eligible to win. Good luck!!

Julie has decided that some of the revenue from these collections will be donated to the organization Doctors Without Borders.

Tomorrow I will have more to share. I will at least show you the first of my pages I made with 'Camelias'. My second page still lacks a title,....

This is where you go for the candy

Enjoy the rest of your evening!


6 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous collections!! I loveeee the colors and how wonderful of her to donate to such an amazing cause! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously these are gorgeous, I am especially loving that boys range, now if only we could get our hands on it here in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing papers. Just wish I could buy them online from the States!! Love Julie's pages with them - her style of scrapping is just up my street!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both collections are so BEAUTIFUL and I love what you did with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...these paper lines are just amazing...and your layout does it justice...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big time WOWEEEEE!! Julie is one amazing lady, gosh these papers are just to die for!! går de att köpa ännu eller kan man be att en viss bloggägare köper dem åt mig? snäääälla! puss å kram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...