Sunday 19 February 2012

Some "Authentique" card inspiration and a feature at "Imaginarium Designs!"

I have edited this post with better photos of the badly lit cards.


I was so happy a couple of days ago to see that one of my layouts had been chosen as a feature over at the Imaginarium Designs Ning site. That is so cool!!
Thank you so much to those who picked me. 
I am so lucky to be working with the best chipboard around!!

Here you can see who else was featured too:



Yesterday I went to lunch with one of my daughters and my MIL.
We went to a lovely place by the sea.

One of my MIL's helpful and friendly neighbours recently had his 60th birthday and  I said I would make some cards for her to choose between ( and to keep the rest of course...)

As it is rather late in the afternoon I could only get some crappy shots, and the colours are not good either,...but still...  -If she has not picked up the cards by tomorrow I will most certainly take some new photos and replace these.

I used the blue collection from "Authentique Paper" called "Journey"





I love the chevron pattern on this paper.
For three cards I only used just one sheet of paper and some of my scraps.
A very economical way to creat  cards!
Take care un til next time!

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the feature, Bente!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards ! and congrats for being featured at ID !

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards and congrats on being featured.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Bente. Thats just awesome. That layout was incredible. Lovely to hear of your day out. The cards are GORGEOUS :) Bad lighting and all LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS cards!! Love the stitching detail, and the pretty flowers!! Congrats on your feature!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous work!! I have been so inspired by you and your amazing work, that I have decided to give you a Liebster award!
    head on over to my blog to check it out http://kristietaylor.blogspot.com/2012/02/liebster-award.html
    big hugs, Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous cards Bente! and hey, CONGRATS on the feature! not suprised one bit, all of your projects are just fabulous. Är allt väl med er? datorn pajade i veckan men B lyckades köra back-upen backlänges. Hade varit katastrofläge annars, hela mailboxen försvann huvva! Låter härligt med en tjejlunch, hoppas svärmor var nöjd ;)) Jisses, vad sägs om Ranelid till Mello-finalen, undrens tid är inte förbi men någon ska väl crash the party! pusspuss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work Bente I am totally digging the blue colours, and congrats on the feature.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me again! just wanted to pop in to tell you that I've got a little something for you on my blog today. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATS on the feature! That's AWESOME!! And loveeeeee the cards!!! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely set of cards, congrats on being featured!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on the feature...it is well deserved. Your cards are beautiful...my favorite color is blue...so I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats on the feature!! really well deserved! and the cards are gorgeus, with those blute tones

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...