Thursday 23 February 2012

She's Growing up. -Mixing up the two new collections from Les Papiers de Pandore.

Hopefully this will work and Blogger will behave well and let me preschedule this post!
I am away for a few days visiting my eldest in the UK.
I am keeping my fingers crossed.... :-)

Lately I have had a lot of fun playing with all the new supplies that sweet Julie sent me from 
Les Papiers de Pandore. This time I made a layout combining the two; 

"Le Parfume de Camélias" and "Cherry Chérie"



 It was snowing as I took my lo outside to photograph it. You can actually see  some tiny snowflakes on the brown brick-paper, that had not yet melted,...lol!


 The little gate in the lower right hand corner is from Polish manufacturer Scrapiniec.
They come in white and I only inked a little on this one.


I quite like this picture of my little princess. 
It's one of the photos from the photoshoot with the sweet and lovely Gisela Ackerup.


Hope your day is a good one!

12 comments:

  1. Sooooooo beautiful! I love love love the photos, the flowers and loving the border punches for the background piece!! Enjoy your time away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love colors and design, beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely page!! the photos are gorgeus, and the design is simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not going to tell you AGAIN how beautiful these papers are;-) I adore your layout and the addition of the yellow blooms are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is soooooooooooooo pretty! Love everything about it! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The brown pp goes well with your LO. I like the way you used 2 pictures. Beautiful clusters as always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. soooooooooooooooooo gorgeous .. love love love this .... and yes she is growing up .. mwah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work as always Bente, love the Fancy Pants trim looks like it was crocheted on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha där fick jag svaret på min fråga! ni kom då änteligen iväg för att hälsa på dotra, underbart! rackarns vad du har varit produktiv på LPdP, det bara sprutar layouter från frun. Absolutely wonderful combo of papers, they really do go so well together. Gosh! Bea is really growing as I'm looking, quite a young lady she is. Kram på dig

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely wonderful! love the brick background

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...