Wednesday 1 February 2012

Les Papiers de Pandore. New Webzine No.11, a sketch and a couple of layouts.





A new month, and imagine,...February already!!
I always have a lot to share at the beginning of a month so I had better start with one of my recent pages for Les Papiers de Pandore.



 I used one of the photos from the photo shoot we had with a photographer in the garden. I will be scrapping more of those...



 I love the subdued colours of this collection. It is so versatile you don't have to use it just for
Winter layouts.








Well from these photos you can tell that sometimes the conditions are far from ideal for photographing layouts. Just look at the rain outside my window! 
When I complain about the conditions, this is what it is like...



 I used a tiny frame fromMelissa Grances. Sooo cute...!



 For my title I used the awesome chipboard from Imaginarium Designs. They have a wonderful choice of shapes and styles and I can wholeheartedly recommednd them!! 
The word shapes I used you can find HERE



I dripped some mist and some small splashes of paint and voilá it's inished!!



The flying bird was cut with a Quickutz die.

I am so looking forward to sharing the latest papers fromLes Papiers d Pandore. They are so full of beauty. I think it may actually be the best until now!!

While we are waiting to reveal Julie Blanc's stunning new release we can entertain ourselves with the latest webzine.Some of the talented ladies in the design team are sharing projects mixed up with beautiful submissions from her readers.

If you are interested in her Webzine there is only one way to receive it, and that is by signing up for the newsletter HERE. You will find it on the right hand side. Just fill in your e-mail to start with.

I am quite thrilled with the sketch Julie created from  my page!



 


 Here is a larger version of the sketch in case you want to use it.



Ok friends, I am off to have my dinner. I am starving!
Take care!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages, Bente!! love the colors!! and the beautiful photo! You last page is Gorgeous!!!
    Wonderful work, dear!!! Hugs!!! Bon appetit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful! Love both of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooooooo GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeee the doilies and the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Bente .. these are so sensational ... love them both .. you are the queen of layers and detail ... such awesome attention to detail ... love all your embellies and the papers you chose are perfect ... big hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my, I don't know which I like the best, they are gorgeous!!! I love the little fan on the top one and the entire page is gorgeous too! And the bottom one, the colors, the softness, just stunning! WOW, I love them! Beautiful, beautiful work! As always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Pages Bente !! I love all of the doilies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning. I love the pink, grey and black color palette. You have such an amazing eye for detail and design. Love the doilies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are SOOOOOOOO beautiful!! love them both, they're simply perfect!! so many layers, those gorgeus blooms...fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Bente this is stunning! You may be freezing but you are on fire cretively this year!! I absolutely love Julie's paper - she is such a style afficianado deluxe - her designs are phantasagorical - I only wish there was a way of getting them here without breaking the bank! that is one heck of a photo you have there too - that photographer is worth their weight in gold! And you have done the photo and papers absolute justice with your stunning design xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, stunning work. I don't even know where to start!! The flowers, the doilies, your use of color, your close-ups- all amazing!! Thank-you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You really have worked the papers to utter gorgeousness Bente and I know you have some really sensational pages made with the new paper collection just waiting to be shared. The photographer really took some awesome photos of Bea, amazing light and photo treatment. Beautiful beautiful pages both of them! har en hög att stryka innan packningen för min tur till vår älsklingsstad kan inledas. Stockholm är infruset i arktisk kyla, sov med både ylletröja och sockor på mig igår natt. Elementen hänger inte riktigt med. Tack å lov för golvvärmen i baddrummet. Hoppas allt är väl med dig och de dina, stor kram från polaren Eila

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...