Thursday 9 February 2012

Le Parfum de Camélias "Mots Doux" New Les Papiers de Pandore.


This evening I will share the first of the pages I have made using the new collections from Les Papiers de Pandore. I started with "Le Parfums de Camélias"


As we are nearing Valentines Day it is quite appropriate to use a photo of my eldest brother and his wife.. I snapped a few shots of them last time I went to Norway to visit with my family.


 Here are also the usual close ups:



I am running back and forth between computer and kitchen (running very late with dinner ;..lol , as we always have so many activities to run to ,..today 2 X violin and 1 X Youth Club..)

So I do not feel the need for so many words today.
I think the close ups speak for themselves. You will absolutely see that this collection is gorgeous and so lovely to work with. 
Sometimes I get nervous I will not do it justice,...lol!"


I think the feather adds a sweet softness to all those flowers. 




 

                        I also love the big clock that says Paris and comes on the cut out sheet.


 Thanks for dropping by and for any comments you may leave me.
I love reading them!!

15 comments:

  1. Stunning page with cool details..
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bente! This is spectacular, love that punched border and all your detailing is sooo perfect xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS! I love that photo, the soft colors, and those flowers are just BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me a nice comment. I am now following your blog. This LO is "de toute beauté"...very sweet indeed!

    Hugs from Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry, your work is beautiful ! The LO is gorgeous ! Check out on my blog, there is something for you !

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWZERS!!! This page is absolutely amazing! LOVE all the depth and dimension you added and the sweet photo speaks for itself.

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I'm so glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Bente this is absolutely fabulous! Love the color combo and mix...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bente this is adorable, love the colours and the feather is the finishing touch, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wooow dear friend what a fabulous and beautiful LO!!! I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Bente this is absolutely INCREDIBLE! Such beauty!! Those papers are so stunning and you have done them TOTAL justice :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOWEEEE you definitely do these papers justice!! Such beautiful stunning work!! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi :) this is a stunning LO... you use these papers perfectly... xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing page! love everything on it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your layout is so beautiful Bente...and this paper range is absolutely gorgeous...wish it was available locally.

    ReplyDelete
  15. GORGEOUS page Bente, absolutely gorgeous! really do love the colours, so very "me" too with the dusty pink, mauve and grey. Those pink cabbage roses are different, får man fråga var du hittade dem, inte Panduro väl? really like how you layered that clock face and the sweet feathers. Sweetest of all is the photo of your brother and his wife. Me like cuddles too! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...