Thursday 1 December 2011

"Snow much fun" "Les Papiers de Pandore" "En Attendent"

Tonight I have another page to share that I made using the new "Les Papiers de Pandore".
I like the slightly untraditional Christmas/Winter colours alot!




I used the different elements from the cut out sheet as decorations and added some glitter to enhance the wintery feel. The long strips are the pieces at the bottom that you would normally throw away, but here you cut them off to save them as they are the perfect colour accent.



I cut some circles and layered them. Around the outline I fastened a length of pretty white lace.
Again I used my new "Shape Boss" to help with the pleating to make the rosettes.


I layered the photo mat on top of the gauze to mimic snow. On both sides I stuck a journallingspot underneath the mat.


The gorgeous chipboard letters I love to use are from Imaginarium Designs. They are an Australian manufacturer with some awesome products. I used white acrylic paint to give a touch of Winter to the letters.Here and there , like on the small snowflakes I added some pearl dots.

You can find the alphas HERE



Here are some more close ups for you.......








The photos were taken last February when the whole family went to Norway, where I am originally from,
It was Beatrice's first time skiing. At first she was very excited, but then despaired when she disciovered it was hard. But when time came to call it a day she did not want to go home...The youngest learn very fast!

It's almost Friday,folks......I hope you'll have a lovely weekend.
Thanks for dropping by!

10 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!! I love love love the photos, the banner and loving the rosettes and snowflakes! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NYDELIG!! Jeg elsker fargene du har brukt her!!:)

    Håper du får en koselig helg:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! utterly D-E-L-I-S-H Bente! Got to Google that Shape Boss, what on earth is it?! whatever it is, it does superb rosettes! love the pinks and greys of these papers, wonderful wintery accents you have everywhere! ha en fin andra advent när den kommer vännen, pussa flickorna! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page Bente! Love all those papers & the banner you made with the glitter looks superb!! Such a tribute to wintery loveliness :) Hope you have a lovely scrappy weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nydelig nydelig ♥ Ps ta en titt i blogen min;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hei, såg plutslig at linken i blogen min var feil, har oppdatert meg full email på linken, send meg en mail så sender jeg kosen med engang ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bente, such a cool snow layout love all the elements, so jealous you can all ski, have never tried, Matthew has been to the USA and loved it and is going again in Feb with his school he seemed to take to it so well, I think if I fell down I would never get up again LOL! Hope you are enjoying all the festivities, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh,this is amazing!! such beautiful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely gorgeous Bente. I love those papers and how you've used them, so inspirational.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!!! great details and fantastic photos!!
    Hugs!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...