Friday 11 February 2011

Toilet roll album for YSS. Valentines themed.

I want to share a project I did with my January DT-kit from Your Scrapbook Stash.
I mainly used Basic Gray Marjolaine. I used up a large part of the very useful sticker-sheet on this.

On the YSS blog you will shortly be able to see an easy tutorial on this mini album.

I made it using something we all normally throw away, namely empty toilet rolls.
I just flattened them and covered them with patterned paper and decorations.
I had so much fun doing this and will prepare some more to give as Valentines gifts to
members of my family.


These are the fronts and backs of my pockets.


























I wanted to make the album Valentine-themed although the colours were not the traditional ones.
The photos are of Beatrice and one of her cousins playing last Spring in Grandmas garden.

Here are some close-ups of the different pockets.


























These are some of the photos I included in my Valentines project.








































Some of the inserts are double-sided  but some reverse sides I have left as is, to include more journaling.
Like the one below.

Thanks for dropping by.
I hope you enjoyed my little project!

xx / Bente

3 comments:

  1. Bente, i'm falling in love with the album. Creative way to recycle

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I have tried a toliet paper roll album, but it was nowhere near as cute as this one! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just LOVE these! how creative of you, but I shouldn't be surprised, you are just amazing Bente! and how lucky am I not to have made that birthday card to someone special in Vellinge with pps from Marjolaine ... Kramisjamis

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...