Tuesday 4 January 2011

A Winter lo that has been years in the making.

These photos have been laying in my box for at least four years waiting for something to happen to them .
I decided I would scrap them and make a lo about how nice it is to drink hot chocolate outside i the snow!
One of the photos had been slightly damaged but I put a sticker there to cover it up!!

In the pic is Victoria with a friend who used to live here but recently moved. They had been skiing in the garden. Normally we don't get this much snow so they are content with that. No need to go to the mountains here...LOL!


All of the papers are October Afternoon.And stickers too.
I used pop dots to make the little snowman stand out a little more














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...